Krzysztof Skiba's archive is a private collection of photos, movies, zines, books, articles, and leaflets documenting the alternative culture phenomena that Skiba participated in during the 1980s. The majority of the collection covers the street happenings created by the Gallery of Maniacal Activities in Łódź, the activities of anarchist Alternative Society Movement in Gdańsk, the very first years of the punk cabaret Big Cyc, and the first exhibition of the third circuit papers and magazines co-organized by Skiba in 1989.
Simultaneously, since the late 1960s, they regularly documented the artistic life of Poland, focusing on ephemeral phenomena. Currently the KwieKulik Archive is an enormous set of visual and film materials, publications, and works of art. By Zofia Kulik’s effort it was converted into an archive-piece, a collection which itself became a work of art.
- Łomianki Pionierów 22, Poland 05-092
- arte frumoase
- arte multimedia (arte digitale)
- avangardă, neoavangardă
- disidenți din partid (epurați din partid)
- forme alternative de educație (de ex., universități volante)
- mișcări filozofice/teoretice (neomarxiste, maoiste, reformist socialiste, etc.)
- stiluri de viață alternative și acte de rezistență cotidiene
- Piese remarcabile: